Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You're Beautiful

As I mentioned last week, I am really intrigued and excited to break into the beauty/boudoir photography market. It is all about making women feel beautiful just as they are, and bringing to light just how amazing they look to the ones they love. I think it can be incredibly empowering as a female to capture this beauty in images that are different than any others you may have done before. Stepping outside your normal comfort zone, getting pampered, dressing up, and having a couple hours to just have fun and get in touch with your inner vixen. That is what motivated me to seek out some beautiful volunteers to help me build up my portfolio and get some practice in.



They're gorgeous, right?! Both of these ladies are dear to my heart, and it was so fun to share this experience with them. It makes me so happy to think that I could help them see the beauty that is unique to each woman. I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to continue in this line of photography!


It is amazing how each woman went from being a little shy and reserved at the beginning of the shoot to comfortable and confident by the end. 



Once you get into a groove with posing, add in some fun music, and just keep talking, the laughter and natural smiles just follow. It is an incredible feeling.


The most important thing that I want to emphasize: these photos are for YOU, as a woman, to capture that unique spark that is yours alone. Sure, they make a fun wedding or anniversary gift, but ultimately my goal is to help each woman realize how beautiful she is. 





So, are you inspired? Are you ready to let me show you just how beautiful you are? Please, contact me to book your beauty session. You won't regret it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment