Friday, February 7, 2014

Referral Program

In the photography world, a good portion of business comes from referrals. That makes me happy. For one, that means that clients love my work and in turn tell their friends and family about it. For another, I get to meet so many new people who may have otherwise never heard of Sweet Events. Think about your real-life friendships - haven't many of them come from meeting people through other friends and acquaintances? I myself met my very best friend in college through a mutual acquaintance. I am grateful for that to this very day, just as I am incredibly grateful when my clients send more clients my way. That is why I am really excited to start a referral program and hope that you will be on board with me too!

It's really a win-win situation: I get more clients, past clients get gifts and bonuses, and new clients get a discount. Sounds great, right?!


It gives me such joy to have such supportive, wonderful clients (and friends) who show their love for Sweet Events by telling people about it. And the mini accordion album/iPhone case gifts? They are so fun to design and a great way to show off the images from your sessions! A little reminder of your photos wherever you may be. So tell a friend about Sweet Events Photography today, and make sure they let me know who referred them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment