Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mommy and Son Session

I'm so behind on blogging! I guess it is sort of a good thing - being so busy with sessions and weddings that I haven't had the time to sit down and blog. Add in a very busy summer with lots of visitors, and I just got so overwhelmed that the blog got neglected. So my apologies - some of the upcoming posts will be from sessions that happened a couple months ago. I hope you don't mind!

This Mommy and Me session is one Laurie and I had been talking about for a while, and finally we both found time in our busy schedules to meet up. Her son, Cutler, was in my daughter's class at school last year so we have gotten to know each other in those months. Laurie had told me that they did not have a lot of photos of her and Cutler together (story of a mom's life - always taking photos and never getting in them!) and she wanted to get some up on their walls before time got away from them. This is something I am very passionate about - it doesn't matter if it's just a snapshot, if your hair doesn't look perfect, or if you aren't feeling "camera-ready". Get in the picture, mommas! Twenty years from now, you won't regret it.





What you will remember is how wonderful it was when your children were little, and how glad you are to have that moment in time captured forever with you in it. Believe me, I truly hate being in front of the lens and always pick apart my appearance on camera. But even now, I look back on photos taken of me when my children were just babies; I don't mind the chubby post-pregnancy cheeks or the bags under my eyes so much. I'm just thrilled to have a tangible memory of me with my greatest loves.

Laurie and Cutler, it was such a pleasure doing this session with you. I hope that I achieved exactly what you were hoping for in capturing your special mother/son relationship in these images.

To book your own Mommy and Me session, please email me at sweeteventsvt@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Very much beautiful and awesome snaps of outdoor photography. Thanks a lot for the sharing. Candid Wedding Photographers | Couple Photoshoot In Coimbatore | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. This post provides all the benefits for choosing web Video as career. I would like to appreciate the writer for writing such an article, which is both informative & entertaining.
    If any one looking for Wedding Photographers in Delhi NCR contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. This post provides all the benefits for choosing photography as career. I would like to appreciate the writer for writing such an article, which is both informative & entertaining.
    If any one looking for Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. I would like to appreciate the writer for writing such an article, which is both informative & entertaining. Your work is valuable. I enjoyed the reading and come across some steps I would take care of now to gain more e-mail subscribers.
    If any one looking for Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog Thanks For Sharing.


    If you are planning to take a trip to a destination that is hard to reach, you should consider JetBlue Airways. Just call on our JetBlue Airways Reservations number 1-844-421-9968 and book online flight with JetBlue Airlines. Visit Our Website: https://www.onlineairlinesreservations.com/jetblue-reservations-number.php

    ReplyDelete