Monday, July 14, 2014

Sunset Maternity Session

I'm a gushy kind of person, I just can't help it. I love what I do, and I love meeting new people. So when I met up with this little family, who are expecting their second little girl any day now, I felt incredibly lucky that Nicole found me last minute to take their maternity/family photos. They were adorable, all dressed in mint (my favorite!), and their little girl Maddy is so incredibly cute I could not stop smiling.



Admittedly, I did bribe her a bit in the beginning with some Smarties, but Maddy quickly warmed up to me and the camera. She started a little game of chase, telling herself to "come back here you little rascal!" (wonder if she hears that a lot? haha!). While she ran behind me for a quick second, I managed to grab a couple shots of Nicole and Mike by themselves, which was especially fitting since we did the session on their wedding anniversary!


We packed up the blanket and moved to a different spot, since the light was gorgeous and their was a perfect little field nearby. I gave Maddy a little break to play with Daddy, and shot a couple of images of Nicole and her sweet baby bump.






She really is such a stunning mama-to-be, isn't she?! She most definitely has the glow that you hear about, and she is all baby. 

Maddy couldn't stay away from Mommy for long, so I swooped her into the field with Nicole for some shots. This is true love, right here:



Of course, we can't leave Daddy out. They had to show me their special Maddy and Daddy kiss. Prepare for your heart to melt:


I really, truly had an amazing time with this sweet family and am so glad they were referred to me by another client of mine. Now hurry up, new baby, so we can have another session together! 

One more, because I just can't help myself, and because this one gives me goosebumps:


Happy Monday friends! 

1 comment:

  1. The outdoor location which is more and added beauty to the snaps. Getting amazed within these photos. Thanks a lot for the sharing. Candid Wedding Photographers | Couple Photoshoot In Coimbatore | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete