Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sweet Julianna

Having always been a "baby person", I get such a thrill when someone contacts me to photograph their baby. And as much as I thrive on the buzz and excitement that is a wedding day, I also crave the contentment and hushed softness of a newborn shoot. When Nicole asked me to do Julianna's newborn session after I did the family's maternity session, I was grinning from ear to ear. It is a special honor for me to work with a client throughout milestones in their family.

Julianna was ten days old the day of the session, and completely perfect. She snuggled right in my arms and let me rock/bounce her to sleep. She was out in two minutes! But before we did the sleepy newborn shots, we did get a few family photos in, along with proud big sister Maddy.



I look forward to seeing lots more of this beautiful family throughout the years!



To book your own in-home newborn session, email me at sweeteventsvt@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and lovable snaps within the parents in background of the snap, which is really amazing. Thanks a lot for these impressive sharing. Candid Wedding Photographers | Couple Photoshoot In Coimbatore | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete