Monday, May 5, 2014

Karin and Matt - Engagement

Ahhhh, wedding season. It's finally here, after months of cold and bleak weather when hardly anyone wants to get married. Now that the green grass has arrived and we have lots more sunshine, it is the perfect opportunity for photo sessions, and I had the pleasure of meeting up with engaged couple Karin and Matt at their new home for an outdoor shoot.

This couple is adorable, seriously. You can tell just by watching them that they are so in love and cannot wait for their wedding. I can't wait either! From the sound of it, the reception is going to be a rollicking party, and I get to be the lucky one who captures it all. Not that I want to rush this summer by at all, but I do truly look forward to taking more beautiful images of this couple on their wedding day in October.

Now, without further ado, here are some of my favorites from their engagement session:










Congratulations again, Karin and Matt, enjoy the next few months of planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment