Monday, October 7, 2013

A Happy Monday

Most people hate Mondays. And I get it. It is hard to get rolling again after the relaxed groove of your weekend. No one likes being told they have to do something, and if any day is a "have to" day, it is Monday. But I am an oddball, and I enjoy Mondays, probably for the same reason I always loved going back to school in the fall. It feels like a fresh start, there is nothing but possibilities ahead. On Mondays I am motivated to get organized, to try new things, to get stuff crossed of my to-do list.

And now that you all hate me, on to the really fun part of this post: engagement photos! I had the pleasure of meeting Krissy and Alex (along with their little cutie Connor) this past weekend in Middlebury at the Waybury Inn. Besides getting to enjoy a beautiful drive through the foliage-covered mountains (by myself!), I feel like I instantly made new friends. Alex's mom was there too, to help corral the little guy while I got some engagement shots of this sweet couple. We took great advantage of the beautiful scenery at the inn, goofed off in the leaves, and now I am more than excited for next August to arrive.

I can already tell that this couple's wedding images are going to be fabulous. Just check out the love between these two:








And Krissy has a fabulous ring:

Plus their little one is going to be a pretty stinking cute ringbearer:



Krissy and Alex, I am so happy to have met you and am so looking forward to your wedding. Now I'm off to go organize something. Happy Monday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment